The longer we hold onto our false thoughts, the easier it is to believe the crap we tell ourselves. The lies take root and soon we find ourselves falling down a dark slippery slope.
You may relate to some of these statements:
- You long for happiness but feel overcome with feelings of worry, guilt, and doubt
- You feel burned out yet a restlessness runs through you; you crave adventure and excitement
- You spend all of your time giving to other people, placing your needs in last place
- Your grateful for your life and hate to admit that you’re feeling empty and unfulfilled
- Being vulnerable is weak so you are ashamed to admit feelings of sadness and grief
- Strong women don’t ask for help yet you wonder why everything is so damn hard
I believe that after we work together, you will relate to a different set of statements:
- You realize how your own thoughts are powerful and contributed to your unhappiness
- You feel confident and courageous for the first time in years
- Your embrace the benefits of setting boundaries with your time
- You believe that self-care is not selfish and is critical to your well-being
- You feel like you’ve come home to yourself
- You discover and celebrate a network of supportive like-minded women through My Girlfriend Voice
- You are unapologetically, authentically and uniquely YOU in every aspect of your life!
Earlier I mentioned the 14 critical voices (those bitches!) that compete for stage time between my ears, so let me introduce them to you! By the way, you may have other characters to add to the cast – I’d be really interested in hearing your thoughts.
I have a problem for every solution.
You deserve it. Food and shopping will make you feel better.
Let’s talk about everyone else. (I do not look at myself – how boring)
Homeless, broke, ruin my reputation, dead…I am just a step away from the worst things that can ever happen to me.
I know what’s best for everybody. Just ask me.
Walk all over me. That’s what I’m here for. I have no needs or opinions.
Miss Fixer Upper:
I love a good makeover. Count on me to change your life.
Why even bother…I’m done. Put a fork in me.
I can’t cause waves. Let’s keep order. I like to ride under the radar.
Do it right or don’t do it at all. No one does it better than me.
I’d rather run or hide. No adulting today.
Miss Status Quo:
I don’t like change. Change is bad. Very, very bad.
Everyone’s out to get me. Poor me.
Win at all costs; nothing will get in my way.
I am offering a complimentary 30-minute discovery call where I will happily share more details regarding the boisterous cast of critical characters in my head. (Spoiler alert: I have 14 different archetypes competing for stage time!)
More importantly, I will guide you to identifying the three most common critics playing in your head. What do you say? There is nothing to lose!