The longer we hold onto our false thoughts, the easier it is to believe the crap we tell ourselves. The lies take root and soon we find ourselves falling down a dark slippery slope.
You may relate to some of these statements:
- You long for happiness but feel overcome with feelings of worry, guilt, and doubt
- You feel burned out yet a restlessness runs through you; you crave adventure and excitement
- You spend all of your time giving to other people, placing your needs in last place
- Your grateful for your life and hate to admit that you’re feeling empty and unfulfilled
- Being vulnerable is weak so you are ashamed to admit feelings of sadness and grief
- Strong women don’t ask for help yet you wonder why everything is so damn hard
I believe that after we work together, you will relate to a different set of statements:
- You realize how your own thoughts are powerful and contributed to your unhappiness
- You feel confident and courageous for the first time in years
- Your embrace the benefits of setting boundaries with your time
- You believe that self-care is not selfish and is critical to your well-being
- You feel like you’ve come home to yourself
- You discover and celebrate a network of supportive like-minded women through My Girlfriend Voice
- You are unapologetically, authentically and uniquely YOU in every aspect of your life!
Earlier I mentioned that I have many critical voices that compete for stage time between my ears, so let me introduce you to a few of my headliners. By the way, you may have other characters to add to the cast – I’d be really interested in hearing your thoughts.
Do it right or don’t do it at all. There is no room for error or failure.
I hate it when you’re sad. Let’s eat candy and go shopping. It will make you feel better.
Let’s talk about how you don’t measure up to anyone or anything else.
Dead, broke, homeless……one step away from total disaster.
You are not qualified. You are not an expert. Who do you think you are?
And now for the grand introduction…… This is how I visualize My Girlfriend Voice! She’s hip, she’s patient and she loves me to pieces; even if I wear white shoes after Labor Day! Having a visual image of her helps me tune into her loving, supportive wise voice.
Here’s the good news!
I am offering a 30-minute discovery call (for free!!!) where I’ll happily share more details regarding the boisterous cast of critical characters in my head. But more importantly, we can talk about you, Girlfriend! I’ll guide you towards identifying the three most common critics playing in your head. What do you say? There is nothing to lose! Let’s have a virtual coffee date!