The longer we hold onto our false thoughts, the easier it is to believe the garbage we tell ourselves. The lies take root and soon we find ourselves falling down a dark, slippery slope.
You may relate to some of these statements:
- You long for happiness but feel overwhelmed with feelings of worry, guilt, and perhaps shame.
- You feel burned out yet a restlessness runs through you; you crave adventure and excitement. You want more!
- You spend all of your time giving to others, rarely prioritizing your needs, dreams and desires over family, friends and work.
- You’re grateful for your life and hate to admit to anyone that you’re feeling empty and unfulfilled.
I believe that once we work together, you will relate to a different set of statements:
- You realize how your own thoughts powerfully contribute to your unhappiness.
- You feel confident and courageous – energized and visible.
- You believe that self-care is not selfish and is critical to your well-being.
- You feel connected to a network of supportive like-minded women who don’t fear vulnerability.
- You are unapologetically, authentically and uniquely YOU in every aspect of your life!
Earlier I mentioned that I have many critical voices that compete for stage time between my ears, so let me introduce you to a few of my headliners. By the way, you may have other characters to add to the cast – I’d be really interested in hearing your thoughts.
Do it right or don’t do it at all. There is no room for error or failure. You must be PERFECT 24/7.
Let’s talk about how you are either not good enough or way too much! (Too loud, too old, too demanding, too dumb)
Miss Expert: also known as Nona for “No, not now”. She’s the biggest bully of the bunch.
You are not qualified. You are not an expert. Who do you think you are? No one wants to hear from you. You’re going to look foolish! Stop!!!!!
And now for the grand introduction…… This is how I visualize my Inner Mentor, my beloved Girlfriend Voice! She’s hip, she’s patient and she loves me to pieces; even if I wear white shoes after Labor Day! Having a visual image of her helps me tune into her loving, supportive wise voice.
Here’s the good news!
There are three ways to we could work together;
1. A private Facebook Group called The Girlfriend Gathering is free of charge. I post content daily so please join the discussion!
2. A virtual small group setting over 3 months with interactive Zoom calls and assignments. Our next group begins January 11th, 2020.
3. A customizable 6 month premier program for 1:1 engagement.
Questions? Comments? Would you be interested in working together?
Drop me a note and I’ll be back with you soon. (With my travel schedule I’m not always able to respond within 24 hours.)